Anarchism: Books: 2017: Dr Bones: Curse Your Boss, Hex the State. Take Back the World, Gods&Radicals
- Synthesis of anarchist ideas, with a particular emphasis on Stirner egoism, and occult practices
- Includes instructions on how curse cops, politicians, and others.
- Clear Gonzo/HST influence on the writing style
Anarchism: Pamphlets: 0000: Allen Valkyrie & Rhyd Wildermuth: A Pagan Anti-Capitalist Primer, Gods&Radicals
Anarchism: Streaming Media: 2016: What is Anarchism?, www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZDgKhOCOvXE8F_kXFjcvg
Black Lives Matter: Film: 2016: Ben Steele: Copwatchers, BBC
Juggalos: Streaming Media: 2012: Kreyz McKormik, Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/OfficialKreyz
Maple Spring: Book: 2013: Norman Nawrocki: Red: Quebec Student Strike and Social Revolt Poems, Les Pages Noires
Hells Angels: Books: 2017: Davew Atwell: The Hard Way Out: My Life with the Hells Angels and Why I Turned Against Them, HarperCollins
- I’ve read enough of these biker memoirs to know how they all go - the aspect that amuses me most know is when they talk about the privilege of being in their gang which usually means they get free beer and drugs. Could their patch get them free books from Semiotext(e), Zero Books, or Verso? Could their patch get them free records, research grant funding? Anything interesting or worthwhile?
- Some degree of intertextuality in this, which is the only thing I really look for in these books. Alex Caine and his book Befreind and Betray, Lorne Campbell, an Oshawa biker with his own memoir, is mentioned towards the end.
Popular Uprising: Book: 2017: Ajamu Nangwaya & Michael Truscello: Why Don’t the Poor Rise Up?: Organizing the Twenty-First Century Resistance, AK Press
Popular Uprising: Journal Article: 2017: Paolo Gerbaudo: From Cyber-Autonomism to Cyber-Populism: An Ideological History of Digital Activism, tripleC: 15(2)
Quebec Nationalism: Book: 2007: William Tetley: The October Crisis, 1970: An Insider’s View, McGill-Queen’s University Press
Squatting: Book: 2017: Alexander Vasudevan: The Autonomous City: A History of Urban Squatting, Verso
Street Gangs: Book: 2017: Brandon Johnson: Thee Almighty & Insane: Chicago Gang Business Cards from the 1970s & 1980s
- Each page is a reproduction of a side of a business card set on a black background
- Motorcycle Gangs and Football Casual firms also carried business cards
- Cards typically list members and also name enemies - some cards name locations down to the street names that border their territory
Tibetan Nationalism: Blog: 2017.08.14: BaDSonam: Burning Tibet, Blogspot: 2010: http://burningtibet.blogspot.com/
Trolling: Book: 2017: Angela Nagel: Kill All Normies: Online Culture Wars From 4Chan and Tumblr to Trump and the Alt-Right, Zero Books
Utopian Communities: Book: 1975: Paul Kagan: New World Utopias: A Photographic History of the Search for Community, Penguin Books
Zines: Book: 2017: China Martens: Future Generation: The Zine-Book for Subculture Parents, Kids, Friends & Others, PM Press